Spec Ops-Star Wars: The Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Spec Ops guild for the game Star Wars:The Old Republic on the server:The Harbinger

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New Ops schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kekko

New Ops schedule Empty
PostSubject: New Ops schedule   New Ops schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Our Ops targets will be changing soon, we will still continue 16m DF and DP but we are going to start to form our 8m HM roster. We will be swapping places etc for different bosses and/or Ops. Our main goal is to have 16m HM team. As of right now, Tanks and Heals are fine, we need more dps geared up and getting your max damage output. Know your rotations, augment your pieces and keep working on comms. If you are only getting comms just from our raid nights that's not going to be enough. If we don't see more of our dps showing improvement soon then we are going to start recruiting for those slots. We are not a hard core raiding guild by any means, but those who have geared themselves up for HM's shouldn't have to keep waiting for the rest. I do NOT want to lose anyone because of this. We are now making a list of those who are geared and who show up for out scheduled Ops for our Hardmode team. Keep working on it.

Thanks
Kekko
Back to top Go down

New Ops schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spec Ops-Star Wars: The Old Republic :: Welcome :: Ops Schedule-
Jump to: