Spec Ops-Star Wars: The Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Spec Ops guild for the game Star Wars:The Old Republic on the server:The Harbinger

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Naked PVP Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kekko

Naked PVP Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Naked PVP Tournament   Naked PVP Tournament Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Spec Ops will be Hosting a Naked PVP Tournament. This is open to anyone on Harbinger server.(Please feel free to invite other guilds/friends to join)

Tournament brackets will be based on levels ie. Lvl 55 bracket,  lvl 51-54, lvl 35-39 etc. The brackets will be made once the sign up period ends.

Rules:
1. Open to anyone on Harbinger Server, Republic side.
2. Players will be using weapons appointed to them by the Tournament Officials. You will be given your class specific weapon with no mods. For example if you are a Jedi Guardian, you will only be allowed to use a single bladed light saber.
3. No player will use any armor or items containing stats.
4. Armor with no rating will be allowed for Cosmetic appearance.
5. The preliminary fights will be best of 3. Semi-finals and Finals will be best of 5.
6. You are allowed to use the abilities your class offers you. No use of consumables will be allowed ie. stims and medpacs.
7. Entry Fees will be based on Level. Lvl 55= 50k , lvl 50-54 = 30k, lvl 40-49= 25k, lvl 39 and below= 20k.
8. Winners of each group will receive an item or credits.
9. Entry Fee refund only available prior to day before tournament.
10. Cheating will be automatic disqualification and forfeit of entry fee.
11. You may sign up with as many characters are you wish as long as they are not in the same brackets.

The Tournament will be TBD on date and time. Location TBD, but will be in an area that all levels will be able to attend. You must be able to leave the starter planet, so most likely this will be held on Corosaunt. Any questions please contact Kekko in game or post a thread here. Also sign up via this thread before Sunday June 8th. Fees will be collected in game via email to Kekko. Thanks and lets have fun.

As of right now, we are just putting out the info until we can get more sign ups on the website.

Last edited by Kekko on Fri May 23, 2014 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bruin22

Bruin22

PostSubject: Re: Naked PVP Tournament   Naked PVP Tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:16 am

we might need a little more time to set up as only a handful of members have even registered. but i am most definitely on board  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Doggbone

PostSubject: Re: Naked PVP Tournament   Naked PVP Tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:22 am

2PM server is 5PM EST for me. Sounds like a lot of fun but I cannot attend that early in the day.
Back to top Go down
Kekko

PostSubject: Re: Naked PVP Tournament   Naked PVP Tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Yeah we can move it out to a later date, and we can change the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked PVP Tournament   Naked PVP Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naked PVP Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spec Ops-Star Wars: The Old Republic :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: